Our April competition was a great success! A record number of photos were submitted and almost 30 people joined the virtual meeting from home. We hope to see everyone in two weeks at our May virtual competition.Virtual Meetings – Stay home, stay safe and continue to enjoy photography.
- May 28, Thursday, 7:15 pm – Virtual Competition with “In The Wild” Assigned Subject.
- June 11, Thursday, 7:15 pm – Competition with “Street Photography” Assigned Subject. We will decide if this is a virtual competition after May 20.
Breaking news – next season’s schedule is on our web!
All competitions and programs chosen were from the member survey suggestions. Thank you to everyone that completed the survey.
In the news
- April 4 – “Virtual Scavenger Hunt results.” Thanks to Sandy for organizing a fun and challenging activity where we exercised our photo skills in 10 categories in the 5-hour competition.
- April 21 – “Learn how to attend our virtual meetings” helped many people prepare for our virtual meetings. If you have questions see “How to join a Flagpole Photographers virtual meeting” for tips and trips. It’s easier than you think!
- April 23 – Competition results. All photos that were entered in the competition appear on our home page. Every 10 seconds a new photo appears. The order changes every time you visit.
Congratulations to our April Virtual Competition winners with “Inside Your Home” and “After Dark” Assigned Subjects!
Read on the web at http://www.flagpolephotographers.com/news/
To unsubscribe, reply to info@FlagpolePhotographers.com with a subject of “Remove.”
Chane@CCullens.com or Info@FlagpolePhotographers.com