- October 11, 7:15 pm Thursday – “Newtown & Beyond” Exhibit Give photos to Rhonda Cullens. Also, email all titles with exact spelling and punctuation to Rhonda@CCullens.com by Thursday night, October 11.
Remember to put Exhibit Labels on the bottom center of the photos and mark the center on the back near the top.
- October 11, 7:30 pm Thursday – Landscape Photography by Darrell Harrington
- October 25, 7:15 pm Thursday – “Abandon” Competition
- November 1, 7:30 pm Thursday – NECCC Fall Interclub Print Competition hosted by Flagpole Photographers. Watch the judging of the best photos from New England camera clubs!
- November 4, 2:00-4:00 pm Sunday – Newtown and Beyond Opening Reception
Special note – Newtown and Beyond Exhibit
- Help us advertise both the Exhibit and the Reception! Share the following link with your friends! Click Here
- Click here for all the details and member info
In the news
- New release of Member Profiles page. Easy to share your information and a photo of you. View page using the upper right “Members” menu then choose “Member Profiles”. Scroll to the bottom of the profiles page for how to add your info.
- New release of Member Galleries page. The page now shows a different random photo from each gallery every time it is viewed. Scroll to the bottom of the galleries page for how to create or modify your gallery.
Congratulations to our “Nature” Competition – Sep 27, 2018 competition winners!
© Anne Eigen – A Great Branch for the Nest
© Chane Cullens – It’s My Food!
© Margaret Lee – You for me, Babe
© Rhonda Cullens – Focused on What’s Ahead
© Darrell Harrington – The Whole Johnson Falls
© Darrell Harrington – Colorless Sunwapta Falls
The copyrights for all photographs appearing on this website are owned by the photographer. And as such, the photographs may not be used for any purpose without the express written consent of the copyright owner. Click here to inquire about consent or purchasing photographs.
Read on the web at http://www.flagpolephotographers.com/news/2018-oct-monthly-newsletter/
To unsubscribe, reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “Remove.”