Autumn has arrived and we are all hopeful that there will be some great photo opportunities in our backyard and around our town over the next couple weeks.
- Oct 12, 7:30 pm, Thursday – Photographing Birds by Rhonda Cullens
- Oct 26, Thursday
- Nov 5, 2 to 4 pm, Sunday – Newtown & Beyond Opening Reception
In the news
- Member details for 2017 “Newtown & Beyond” Exhibit Member Info (login required)
- Now – Choose and prepare your photos! We are putting together the advertising poster and web advertising and need your photographs. Please upload a few of your favorites using our upload page.
- Now – Help us advertise both the Exhibit and the Reception! Spread the word! Share the following link with your friends! Click Here
- October 26 Titles Due – Email titles and prices of all your photos to Rhonda@CCullens.com for our photographer and price listing sheet that will be available to the public at the Exhibit.
- October 26 Drop Off – Thursday night at 7 pm at the Senior Center, just before our October Competition, give your photographs to Rhonda.
Note: If you want to compete with a photograph that night, you may turn in that photo after the competition. Wait to attach the label on the bottom until after the competition.
- November 1 Hang Show – 9:30 am Hang show at the Municipal Center
- November 5 Opening Reception – 2 – 4 pm. Please invite all of your family, friends and everyone else to the public reception.
- December 11 Early Customer Pick Up – 10 am – 1 pm Buyers may pick up photos at the Municipal Center.
- December 29 Take Down and Pick Up – 10 am – 1 pm Members and buyers may pick up photos at the Municipal Center.
Congratulations to our September winners
|Digital Assigned Subject “Nature”||Sue Bonacci
Here’s Looking at you Kid
|Digital Open Class A||Darrell Harrington
Calm over Mt Rundle
|Digital Open Class B||Wendy Beiermann
Misty morning spider web
|Print Assigned Subject “Nature”||Rhonda Cullens
The Reigning Monarch
|Print Open Color||Chane Cullens
Lighthouse at Sunset
|Print Open Monochrome||Rhonda Cullens
A Loving Touch
Read this email online at
To unsubscribe, reply to email@example.com with a subject of “Remove”